Saturday 18 October 2014

Dabur Chyawanprash - Protecting Our Future

"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven."
- Henry Ward Beecher, reverend and social activist.

Kids are the future. But are we protecting our future to the best of our abilities? How can we train them to face life’s problems, if we cannot even help them overcome day to day infections, pollution and common bacteria and viruses?

They say that there is no cure for the common cold. And even if there was, isn’t prevention better than cure? When a child falls sick, he loses out on essential school-time, play-time and time in general. A weak immune system can also lead to other serious health problems.

By now most of you must be asking, ‘So what are we to do?’. Let me tell you about a a time-tested herbal preparation derived from 2500 years of old Ayurvedic formula and made from 48 trusted ingredients – Yes, Dabur Chyawanprash! Its true guys, consuming Dabur Chyawanprash regularly increases immunity by three times. Just half a teaspoon, twice a day, enhances your child’s (3 to 12 years old) immunity and helps to keep them mentally and physically fit. [Have milk after it, to get an even more happier and healthier child.] And wait, there’s more! Above everything else, Dabur Chyawanprash is nto just for kids!. Yes, even adults can enjoy its numerous benefits. (Dosage for adults: 1 teaspoon-full twice a day).

I remember in 8th grade I used to keep falling sick. A simple weather change and I would be bed-ridden. My doctor suggested my mom to give me Dabur Chyawanprash. I did not give his advice much importance at the time. I thought, ‘I need a miracle and he is suggesting something which is available in every general/medical store.’ But my Mom complied and I was given a teaspoon of Dabur Chyawanprash everyday. In 9th grade I got a 100% attendance. Only two people in my batch managed to do that, me and another kid. After collecting our certificates for achieving 100% attendance, me and this kid got talking . I asked him what was his secret. At first he refused to say anything, but after considerable persuasion, he reluctantly recvealed the truth. He only said two words: ‘Dabur Chyawanprash’. I said ‘De talli!, even I’m a Dabur Chyawanprash boy!’
Ek Chamach, Zindagi ki

Lastly guys, compulsion is not going to work. For kids to make a habit of having any health supplement, it must also be yummy. If its not yummy, its not going to go in their tummy. Above all else, Dabur Chyawanprash is also extremely delicious. But what if your kids don’t fancy its taste? No worries! Dabur Chyawanprash also comes in three yummy and exciting flavours: Mango, Orange and Mixed Fruit.

So my friends, go get fit, get healthy, get Dabur Chyawanprash!

To know more please go to:   https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/.

2 comments:

badge