Tuesday 13 January 2015

In Bangalore? Bech Quikr, Without Fikar

 So here’s the thing. I’m shifting to Bangalore next month and until yesterday I had a thousand problems in my mind. New city. New life. Limited cash. But yesterday when my friend told me about bangalore.quikr.com, I felt as though somebody lifted an anvil off my head. All my problems were suddenly solved. When I have QuikrBangalore, I know I can overcome any obstacle I may face in this city to which I am a complete stranger.   
Here are some of the problems I had and the solutions I found on bangalore.quikr.com:
Problem #23:- Makaan: Roti and Kapda is fine. But it is so hard to find reasonably priced accommodation in a city like Bangalore.
Solution: My problem was solved in 3 simple steps. 1) Go to bangalore.quikr.com 2) Look for apartments on rent 3) Pick my favourite. Simple, isn’t it?

Screenshot of
bangalore.quikr.com
Problem #146:- Mobile: I’ll be needing a new dual-sim mobile, so that I can use my Bangalore number and Mumbai number.
Solution: Thanks to QuikrBangalore, I can choose from hundreds of affordable and attractive phones.



Problem #689:- Going places: I’m told that public transport is a pain in Bangalore. Unfortunately with my limited funds, I cannot afford a brand new car.
Solution: Check out cars or two-wheelers on bangalore.quikr.com.

Problem #348:- Companionship: I have no friends and family in Bangalore. I’m going to get lonely. (Sniff... Sniff...)
Solution: On bangalore.quikr.com I can get the most adorable pets. I never have to be lonely again!

Screenshot of
bangalore.quikr.com
Problem #753:- Girls: Can’t live with them. Can’t live without them. My grand parents have been running behind me, pestering me to tie the knot. When I told them I got a job at Bangalore, they sighed, “Now we will never get to see our grand kids.”
Solution: Quikr Bangalore has thought of everything. Indeed, they try to satisfy all your requirements and needs. When my friend told me that Quikr Bangalore also has category called ‘Matrimonial’, I knew I was sorted!

Problem #892:- You’re fired!: The only reason I’m going to Bangalore is because I landed a job there, and I was concerned what I would do if I lost my job. (And trust me there is a very good chance of that happening.)
Solution: Varied sub-categories of jobs can be found on Quikr.
  
Problem #1000:- I have so much stuff: So when I get cool new stuff from Quikr, what do I with my old stuff?
Solution: Sell it on Quikr! 
I can go on and on, but I think I’ve made my point.
I must now bid you all farewell in advance. The next time you beloved readers will be seeing my posts, they will be ‘Made in Bangalore’. Luckily, I do not have much to pack, as I will arrange for most (or rather all) of my things through bangalore.quikr.com. Thanks to Quikr Bangalore, I do not have to take Lock Stock and Barrel. I can now travel light and also light-minded!

----------------
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge