Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Smartest Smart Phone

My brother’s birthday was nearing. I wanted to get him a good gift. He needed a new mobile phone, so I thought it would be ideal to get him a new one, but I was breaking my head over which phone I should buy. They all had similar features, they all looked the same. I wanted something unique. Then my friend told me about the Asus Zenphone 2. My long search came to an end. My prayers were answered. Here’s why:

Sleek and Stylish Design
ASUS ZenFone 2 takes ‘slim’ to a whole new level. The phone isn't just thin, it is ‘ultra-thin’. The elegant Ergonomic Arc case tapers to 3.9 mm. Not just that, the phone has a beautiful brushed-metal finish which makes it convenient to hold and to use. What I love about Asus is that they take care of even the minutest of details. For example, the volume buttons and the shutter button of the phone are positioned, keeping in mind the index finger.

Faster than a Speeding Bullet
The Asus ZenFone 2 the world’s first smartphone with 4 GB RAM. This allows for three times better performance and seven times faster gaming. The ZenFone 2 is powered by an up to 2.3 GHz 64-bit Intel processor. Need I say more? 

Clearer than a Crystal
My brother is frequently on Instagram and Snapchat. So you can understand the importance he gives to good picture quality. The Asus ZenFone 2 has a 13 mega-pixel PixelMaster camera. I think most of you know that this means unbelievable picture quality. The camera is capable of capturing up to 400% brighter photos at night-time, or in places in low-light. That too, without a flash. That’s not all! The ZenFone 2 also has zero shutter lag.

Zen UI
What sets a mobile phone apart is the User Interface. A UI must be easy to use. One should be able to customize it. It should take you to the necessary apps or settings with the least number of clicks. It also has to be appealing to the eyes. The Asus ZEN UI found in the Asus Zenfone 2 exceeds he user’s expectations. It also has cool new features such as ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro™ Security and ZenUI Instant Updates.

Dual Sim, Dual Active
Above everything else, this phone is a Dual Sim, Dual Active phone phone. For somebody like my brother who has a work number and a personal number, this means no more missed calls! Switching between Sims is as easy as pie.

I could go and on, and still not be able to cover all the awesome features of the Asus ZenFOne 2. Check them yourself here: http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/
So do you think I’ll buy this phone for my brother? Hell, no! I’m buying it for myself!

--------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge